Everyone from the very young to the very old may benefit from the McTimoney method.
Joint problems can occur for many reasons, such as:
- Sports related injury
- Incorrect lifting
- Poor posture
Conditions that may benefit from chiropractic include:
- Ankle sprain (short term management)
- Elbow pain and tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis) arising from associated musculoskeletal conditions of the back and neck, but not isolated occurrences
- Headache arising from the neck (cervicogenic)
- Inability to relax
- Joint pains including hip and knee pain from osteoarthritis as an adjunct to core OA treatments and exercise
- General, acute & chronic backache, back pain
- Generalised aches and pains
- Mechanical neck pain (as opposed to neck pain following injury i.e. whiplash)
- Migraine prevention
- Minor sports injuries and tensions
- Muscle spasms
- Plantar fasciitis (short term management)
- Rotator cuff injuries, disease or disorders
- Shoulder complaints (dysfunction, disorders and pain)
- Soft tissue disorders of the shoulder
If you are unsure as to whether chiropractic can help you, please feel free to contact one of our chiropractors.
If your chiropractor suspects that you may have a more serious health problem they will refer you for further medical evaluation.
Copyright 2017 © The Chiropractic Room | Web design and photography by @danieljmarsh